Looking for homes in Salt Lake City, Utah? Then you have come to the right place. SaltLakeCityMLS.com will help you locate the best homes, condos and land for your family. Need information on for Utah Foreclosures, Utah HUD homes, residential houses, or even foreclosures properties in Salt lake City then we can help you with a private list sent daily in your email box.
You will be able to view real estate listings with all the information you need including , photos, and virtual tours of every home in Salt Lake City Utah.
5 tips on finding a home in Salt Lake city Utah.
1. Hire a locally licensed Salt lake city Real estate agent with no less than 7 years experience. See SaltLakeCityMLS.com to hire a local real estate agent. Many people who move from out of town or relocate to Salt Lake city buy a home with out doing the research on the agent. You need to ask yourself if you want to buy from a licensed real estate agent that has lived in Utah their entire life or a beginner who has had their license only a few years and a limited knowledge of the Salt Lake city Area.
2. Ask the real estate agent where they live and why?
3. Do you have kids? Ask the agent this question. What private or public schools are the best in the Salt Lake city area. Some schools have boundaries and restriction on where you can send your kids. Don’t buy until you know exactly where you are going to send your kids to school.
4. What real estate values have risen or dropped the most in the past year? Some areas south or west of Salt Lake city have dropped off up to 40%. While others such as Sugar house, Salt Lake City, and certain pockets in Sandy have dropped off only slightly. Have the agent show you all areas of Salt Lake City.
5. Are you a skier? If so you will want to look near little and big cottonwood canyons. If you decide to live in this area a great deal can be found. Ski resorts from the bottom of these canyons are only approximately 10 miles away. Maybe a 15 minute drive. Where else can you find world class skiing in 15-20 minutes and still be only 30 minutes away from the airport and downtown area. A 2500 to 3000 square foot home with built in the 90s can run you as low as 250,000. Some homes with 5000 square feet can run into 500k to 2.5 million area. It just depends on the area and quality of construction. Find an agent at SaltLakeCityMLS.com